Personal ID information
We may collect personal ID information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, fill out a form and in association with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for, as suitable, name, email address and telephone number. Users may, however, visit our website incognito. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they willingly submit such information. Users can always refuse to supply personal ID information, excearborustpt that it may thwart them from engaging in some website activities.
Non-personal ID information
We may collect non-personal ID information about Users whenever they relate with our website. Non-personal ID information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical material about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system (OS) and the Internet service provider (ISP) used and other similar information.
How we use the information collected
Sexton Hardwood Flooring LLC gathers and uses Users personal information for the following reasons:
- To enhance the website
- We frequently strive to enhance our website offerings based on the information and responses we receive from you.
- To send intermittent emails
- The email address Users provide for order handling, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their instruction. It may also be used to respond to their inquests, and/or other requests or inquiries. If User decides to opt-in to our email list, they will receive emails that may include news, revisions, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from getting future emails, we include complete unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our website.
- How we go about protecting your information
- We implement appropriate data collection, storing and release practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI susceptibility principles in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
3rd party websites
Users may find marketing or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, supporters, licensors and other 3rd parties. We do not control the content or links that emerge on these websites and are not responsible for the practices engaged by websites linked to or from our website. These sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your recognition of these terms
By using this website, you imply your receipt of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please don’t use this website. Your continued use of the website following the placement of changes to this policy will be considered your acceptance of those modifications.
If you have questions about this Policy, the functions of this site, or your transactions with this site, please contact us at:
Sexton Hardwood Flooring LLC
163 S. Fremont St,